Atheists Aren't The Ones Who Are Arrogant

During my IDIP courses at Amethyst Foundation, Inc., the LADC who was "teaching" told me repeatedly that my "arrogant atheism" prevented me from ever being able to deal with my "drinking problem."

I encountered this same insanity during the AA meetings I was forced to attend (especially when I refused to hold hands in a circle and pray with those losers).

You know what's arrogant?  Thinking that the supreme being is interested in your sorry ass or your whining about your "drinking problem."  That's the height of arrogance.

It's also the height of stupidity.  But if you've been through this, you already know how stupid these people are.  Willful ignorance is a prerequisite to being a LADC, and it's why they drank to deal with their problems before being certified to push their nonthinking ideology on others.  I'd rather they had stayed the pathetic drunks they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment